D'Adamo Health Protocols
The D'Adamo Health Protocols
The D'Adamo Health Protocols are a series of naturopathic techniques created and used by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo, ND MIFHI, that you can use to help enhance your health and vitality. These protocols should not be used as a substitution for the services of your G.P. or healthcare practitioner and are not to be used in the treatment, prevention or diagnosis of any specific disease. Always check with your G.P. before using any supplement or medication.
A more extensive discussion on the use of herbs and supplements in conjunction with the Blood Type Diet® can be found in the Complete Blood Type Encyclopedia. The information below uses the current available information from the Complete Blood Type Encyclopedia, current updated protocols from the official website of Dr Peter J. D'Adamo and using herbs and products currently available under the UK legislation which may, in certain protocols, differ from the products available in the USA. Any commercial items which may differ and/or are not specifically recommended as part of the official D'Adamo Health Protocols are marked * and are alternatives recommended by Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA of Body and Mind Studio® in the UK.
1. Allergy Control Protocols
2. Antibacterial Support Protocols
3. Antibiotic Support Protocols
5. Anti-Stress Support Protocols
8. Blood Building Support Protocols
9. Cancer Prevention Support Protocols
10. Cardiovascular Health Support Protocols
11. Chemotherapy Adjunct Support Protocols
13. Cognitive Function Support Protocols
15. Fatigue Support Protocols
16. Female Balance Support Protocols
20. Male Health Protocols
21. Menopause Support Protocols
22. Metabolic Enhancement Support Protocols
23. Nerve Health Support Protocols
24. Pulmonary Support Protocols
25. Sinus Health Protocols
26. Skin Support Protocols
29. Healthy Urinary Tract Protocols
30. Yeast/Fungus Health Support Protocols
Above: Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA of Body and Mind Studio® (left) and Dr Peter D'Adamo ND MIfHI (right) at the Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, University of Bridgeport, CT, USA, April 2016.
Peter D'Adamo is a distinguished professor of clinical sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA, a naturopathic physician, author, researcher-educator, Ivesian, software developer and air-cooled enthusiast. He is a recognised authority in glycobiology, particularly the ABO blood groups and the secretor (FUT2) polymorphisms. He is versant in several computer languages, with SWAMI (serotyping with advanced modifiable inventories) and OPUS23 just two of his software applications currently in use.
Dr D'Adamo teaches Generative Medicine I and II, Introduction to Biochemical Individuality of Naturopathic Medicine, and supervises a specialised clinic shift in Personalised Medicine at the University of Bridgeport. He has published the first textbook in naturopathic systems biology, Fundamentals of Generative Medicine, Vol. 1 (Drum Hill Publishing, LLC).
He is the author of several popular books, all of which can be found by clicking here including the New York Times bestseller, Eat Right for Your Type (Penguin Putman) and most recently Change Your Genetic Destiny (Random House).
Paul Hopfensperger is a UK based Master Instructor for Dr. Peter J D'Adamo's Institute for Human Individuality at Body and Mind Studio®. He specialises in The Blood Type Diet®, The GenoType Diet® and OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics. He was the first and only person from the UK to attend the inaugural OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics training seminar conducted by Dr D'Adamo at the Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA in April 2016. Paul also holds a diploma in Diet and Nutrition, and a post graduate diploma in Chinese Nutritional Therapy from The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. He is a Member of the Complimentary Medical Association.
- 4. Anti-Inflammation Support Protocol
- 6. Anti-Viral Support Protocols
- 7. Arthritis Support Protocols
- 12. Chronic Illness Recovery Support Protocols
- 14. Detoxification Support Protocols
- 17. Immune Support Protocols
- 18. Intestinal Health Support Protocols
- 19. Liver Support Protocols
- 27. Healthy Stomach Support Protocols
- 28. Surgery Recovery Support Protocols