Nature's Sunshine® Fenugreek & Fennel Combination - Key System Product - Respiratory System
100 Capsules. 25 day supply. Suggested Use: Take two capsules twice daily.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Nature's Sunshine® Fenugreek & Fennel Combination is one of the Nature's Sunshine® long-standing herbal combinations. It is a traditional formula used by nutritionists for the respiratory system and is the Nature's Sunshine® Key System Product (KSP) for the Respiratory System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Fenugreek & Fennel Combination is one of the Nature's Sunshine® 9 Key System Products (KSP). It was created specifically to support the Respiratory System.
- Healthy lung function helps protect the body from seasonal airborne substances, and the Nature's Sunshine® team of expert nutritionists developed this formula with that in mind, using only the finest quality ingredients.
- Fenugreek herb contains mucilaginous compounds, which are gel-like substances known for their ability to soothe tissues and is also an excellent herbal source of Selenium, an antioxidant which helps the body utilise oxygen.
- Fenugreek & Fennel is also available in an alcohol free liquid extract - Nature's Sunshine® Fenugreek & Fennel Extract (59ml) - which is suitable for vegans, and may be used with children aged 6 years and older.
- The Respiratory System is responsible for supplying oxygen to the blood and expelling waste gases.
- Without life-giving oxygen, cells cannot utilise the energy resources that are available to them and so cannot function and body cells start dying within minutes.
- If the efficiency of the respiratory system begins to diminish, any energy stored in the body has to be released at a slower rate.
- Since oxygen is so vital to the energy needs of the body, it is essential that we maintain healthy lungs by breathing un-polluted air as much as possible and by supplying the body with good nutrition.
Ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin, water), boneset aerial parts (Eupatorium perfoliatum), fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare), fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana), mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus).