Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength - Key System Product - Structural System
60 Capsules. 30 day supply. Suggested Use: Take one tablet with a meal twice daily.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
The structural system is the framework for your body. Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength provides a unique and comprehensive blend of nutrients the body uses to manufacture bones and muscles, and to fight the forces that deplete the structural system of strength and flexibility. It is the Nature's Sunshine® Key System Product (KSP) for the Structural System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength is one of the Nature's Sunshine® 9 Key System Products (KSP). It was created specifically to support the Structural System.
- The carefully balanced Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength formula includes calcium, which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and contributes to normal muscle function and energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin A - helps with the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision as well as the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin C - contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal functioning of the bones, cartilage, teeth and skin. Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant vitamin which also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, the Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength formula also includes B vitamins for energy, vitamin D for the maintenance of bones and muscle function, as well as a range of minerals for the nutritional support of the skeletal system.
- The structural system provides a supporting framework for the body consisting of bones, muscles, skin, membranes and connective tissues. Collectively it gives the body form, mobility and protection.
- Although human bones generally stop growing in length during the mid-teens for girls and at around age 20 for boys, they never really stop the growing process because they are constantly rebuilding themselves. To sustain this growth, the body must have sufficient supplies of certain nutrients including calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D.
- If the bloodstream becomes short of calcium, the body will remove it from the bones without replacing it. This can eventually weaken the bones and make them porous. Unchecked, this can lead to a condition known as osteoporosis.
- When females approach menopause the rate of bone loss accelerates greatly, partly because of a decreased secretion of the hormone oestrogen, which helps maintain bone mass.
- Men can also be affected, although the number of men experiencing serious bone loss is only around about one fifth that of women.
Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength - Complete Nutrition for The Bones and Muscles
- Regular, lifelong activity is essential for keeping your bones and muscles functioning optimally.
- Your diet is also extremely important and a shortage of calcium over an extended period of time can spell disaster. In fact, a loss of calcium is a very serious nutritional problem.
- Nature's Sunshine® Skeletal Strength provides you with the nutrients the body uses to manufacture bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and skin.
- These nutrients counteract many of the forces that deplete the strength and flexibility of the structural system under mechanical stress and also the ability to replenish the blood supply.
Ingredients: calcium bis-glycinate, magnesium oxide, di-calcium phosphate, potassium gluconate, calcium citrate hydrate, bulking agent; cellulose, anti-caking agent; stearic acid, vitamin C, horsetail stem and strobilus (Equisetum arvense), papaya fruit concentrate (Carica papaya), parsley leaf (Petroselinum crispum), valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), betaine hydrochloride, pineapple fruit juice concentrate, ferrous gluconate, anti-caking agent; magnesium stearate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, borax decahydrate, magnesium bis-glycinate, pyridoxine, manganese citrate, licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra), vitamin B12, vitamin D2 and betacarotene prep.