D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition® - Histona Ulterior™ - Helps support immune system, circulatory and metabolic health
60 Vegetarian Capsules. Suggested Use: 1 capsule two times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Histona Ulterior™ is an innovative, one-of-a-kind formula that exemplifies Dr. Peter D'Adamo's unique skill at blending traditional healing wisdom with modern molecular biochemistry.
- Magnolia Bark: Magnolia is an extrordinarily well-researched herbal, whose usage is quite popular in Japanese herbal medicine (Kampo). Magnolia's two main ingredients, honokiol and magnolol, have been shown to possess many biological functions, including stress and tension alleviation, and the healthful regulation of PPARs (signaling molecules involved in many aspects of energy metabolism). The magnolol and honokiol components of Magnolia officinalis are one thousand times more potent than alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) in their antioxidant activity.
- Chinese Skullcap: For more than two millenia, Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) has remained one of the most important medicinal plants in Traditional Chinese Herbalism. It improves joint mobility, strengthens the immune system, and is useful for problems associated with the changing seasons. One of its main ingredients, baicalein, is an effective antioxidant, and is responsbile for Skullcap's traditional use as a nerve tonic.
- Salvia (Dan Shen): Has a long historical usage in Traditional Chinese Herbalism for its ability to enhance and support healthy cardiovascular function. Dan Shen also has a well-deserved reputation as an herb with special beneficial effects on the skin and hair.
- Betaine: Betaine is a variation of the amino acid glycine. In biochemistry, it is known as a 'methyl donor' and has been shown to be healthful to the liver.
Histona Ulterior™ is an extremely versatile formula, capable of being used in a variety of health-enhancing situations including:
- Aid to weight loss
- Help maintenance of blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Enhance cognitive function
- Optimise joint mobility and flexibility
- Lower occasional stress and tension without causing drowsiness
- Regulate energy metabolism
- Encourage and support of healthy skin
All blood types and GenoTypes can use Histona Ulterior™.
Ingredients: Magnolia Bark, Chinese Skullcap Root Extract (from Scutellaria baicalensis), Salvia miltiorrhiza Root, Betaine HCL, Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, Silica.
This product does not contain any sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs, dairy, preservatives, colour, flavours, artificial ingredients.