Lorisian Asian Diet - Food Intolerance Test (Over 160 Asian Foods)
It is a little known fact that over 45% of the population react adversely to the foods they eat. Although this is not life threatening, it can have a massive impact on someone’s quality of life both at work and at home.
The way in which food can affect our everyday life is often very difficult to explain and it is common for people to try and eliminate certain foods from their diet to help themselves feel better. However, often they don’t know which foods to try and eliminate and have to resort to guessing, or a process of elimination. Many people don’t know that identifying food intolerances† can be an important element in optimising their personal health and wellbeing.
At Body and Mind Studio®, we provide various food intolerance testing services via our partnership with Lorisian who have over 35 years’ experience, specialising in laboratory tests which measure food triggers (food-specific IgG antibodies). The results offer a fast track or starting point for an elimination diet. The tests are aimed at those people who suspect that they may have food intolerances†, and those who want to optimise their diets by avoiding any foods that they may be reacting to. At Body and Mind Studio® our aim, like Lorisian's, is to promote wellbeing within the pressures of a modern lifestyle.
Lorisian Asian Diet - Food Intolerance Test
The Lorisian Asian Diet - Food Intolerance Test, analyses your IgG antibody reactions to over 160 Asian Food and Drink ingredients. Click on the link to download a '.PDF' version of the foods tested in the <Lorisian Asian Diet - Food Intolerance Test>.
|Acai Berry - Dried Extract
Rooibos (Red Bush Tea)
Bok Choi (Pak Choi)
Lorisian Asian Diet - Kit Contents
- 1 x Alcohol Free Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe
- 1 x Plaster
- 2 x Single-Use Lancets
- 1 x Absorbent Wand (for Blood Collection) and Container
- 1 x Customer Details Form
- 1 x Prepaid Envelope for Returning Sample to Laboratory for Analysis - UK and Ireland Only. Overseas Patients Must Pay Correct International Postage for 1st Class Postage to the United Kingdom
- 1 x Permanent Marker Pen for Writing your Name and the Date on the Wand Container
- Keep out of reach of children
- The test should only be used by an adult. Adult supervision is required for children aged between 2 and 18 years old
- The lancet is for individual use and should not be shared with others
- Use caution when handling blood
- Return used lancet(s) in the kit box provided for safe disposal
The Test Should Not Be Taken By:
- Anyone suffering from blood-borne infections or diseases including, but not limited to Hepatitis or HIV
- Children under the age of 2
- Pregnant or breast feeding ladies
- Anyone taking steroids or immunosuppressants - these may suppress your results.
- Note: If you are currently excluding any foods from your diet, especially over the past six weeks, this could affect the test results for those foods.
†Food Intolerances - A food intolerance is a condition with a range of symptoms including gut symptoms, bloating, headaches, migraines, low mood, fatigue, weight gain and skin problems. These symptoms must always be checked out by a Medical Professional. If you have seen a Medical Professional but have not been given a diagnosis for your symptoms then you may be suffering from food intolerance.