SWAMI XP2 (Clamshell) - Realising the promise of Personalised Nutrition, because YOU are unique!
This clamshell version of SWAMI is not a digital download. Your order will be mailed to you via regular mail (snail mail) with the logon details included in the shipment.
What is SWAMI Xpress?
SWAMI Xpress, created by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo, puts the power of personalised nutrition in your hands. This cutting-edge software allows you to generate a completely customised nutritional program designed to optimise your overall health, maximise weight loss, and boost energy levels. Instead of a one-size-fits-all diet, SWAMI Xpress uses important markers such as your blood type and secretor status, as well as simple body measurements that provide clues into your genetic makeup and health risks. Simply enter your health history into the easy to use program and SWAMI Xpress does the rest – performing 12,600,000 individual calculations on the nutrient values of 800 different foods to determine the foods that will yield the healthiest results for YOU as an individual!
New in the latest version of SWAMI Xpress - SWAMI XP2:
- SWAMI Mobile - carry your food list with the included built-in SWAMI Mobile feature; see link inside the Diet Report
- Add a New Diet Intake - purchase another licence from inside SWAMI and start using immediately
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for all linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users
- Re-designed Meal Planner - new improved, intuitive interface
- Easier Fingerprint Identification - select a fingerprint pattern and see it displayed
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis
- Simplified Save Functon
Realise the promise of Personalized Nutrition with Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s new computer software program. SWAMI XP2 generates a completely individualised diet plan just for YOU!
New York Times Bestselling author Dr. Peter D’Adamo, has combined the power of computers with his encyclopedic knowledge of biochemical individuality to produce the ultimate diet software program.
SWAMI XP2, the consumer version of Dr. D’Adamo’s famous SWAMI GenoType® program used for over two years at the D’Adamo Clinic, is a sophisticated collection of diet analysis and reporting software written by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, a world-renowned expert in nutrition and genomics, who developed The Blood Type Diet® and The GenoType® Diet systems. Now his SWAMI XP2 enables you to generate an estimated 50-page personalized dietary report out of your printer after 12,600,000 individual calculations (performed on 225 individual nutrient values found for each of 800 different foods, all matched to the results of your measurements and intake facts).
SWAMI XP2 Benefits:
Imagine walking into your local bookstore, picking up a popular diet book, and watching it miraculously write itself for you in front of your very eyes! That’s the power of SWAMI XP2. Unlike static, unchangeable, one-size-fits-all diet books, SWAMI XP2 will use your own health profile to build a dynamic, one of a kind diet book that is right for you.
SWAMI XP2 features an easy-to-use, well-structured user interface, web-based, so you are always using the latest version of the software without the hassle of installation. Yes, that's correct: there is nothing to install. Downloadable user guide and online help with information screens make getting your information into SWAMI XP2 a snap.
Print out a beautiful, personalised diet plan. As a bonus, you also will receive free access to Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s unique Meal Planner and Cookbook Creator software, which will allow you to create individualised weekly meal plans, shopping lists, and a personalized cookbook containing recipes that synergize with your diet!
Note: Recommended age usage: Female - 13 years of age and above Male - 16 years of age and above.
SWAMI XP2 clamshell purchase includes:
- SWAMI XP2 Visual Quick Start Guide to get you up and running immediately.
- SWAMI XP2 unique User login details with your account number, user name, password, and the web address for where to get started.
Please note: each SWAMI XP2 software program is for one user; a separate purchase is required for each additional user.
Minimum Requirements to run SWAMI XP2:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, our simple finger-prick Laboratory ABO Blood Group & Rhesus (D) Blood Group Test is available).
- Although strongly recommended but not mandatory, knowledge of your Secretor Status (If you need help with this, the Laboratory Lewis Blood Group Test for Secretor Status or the Secretor Status Collection Kit is available).
- Also recommended but not mandatory, knowledge of your MN Blood Group (If you need help with this, the Laboratory MN Blood Group Test is available).
Peter D'Adamo is a distinguished professor of clinical sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA, a naturopathic physician, author, researcher-educator, Ivesian, software developer and air-cooled enthusiast. He is a recognised authority in glycobiology, particularly the ABO blood groups and the secretor (FUT2) polymorphisms. He is versant in several computer languages, with SWAMI (serotyping with advanced modifiable inventories) and OPUS23 just two of his software applications currently in use.
Dr D'Adamo teaches Generative Medicine I and II, Introduction to Biochemical Individuality of Naturopathic Medicine, and supervises a specialised clinic shift in Personalised Medicine at the University of Bridgeport. He has published the first textbook in naturopathic systems biology, Fundamentals of Generative Medicine, Vol. 1 (Drum Hill Publishing, LLC).
He is the author of several popular books, all of which can be found by clicking here including the New York Times bestseller, Eat Right for Your Type (Penguin Putman) and most recently Change Your Genetic Destiny (Random House).