Body and Mind Studio International® Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Statement
Body and Mind Studio International® is a company registered in England and Wales number 06757605 with it's registered office and trading address at The Wellness Centre, 16-17 Risbygate Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3AA, United kingdom.
You can contact Body and Mind Studio International® regarding all matters relating to the business either by mail to the above address; by telephone on 01284 756444 (International +44 1284 756444); or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Body and Mind Studio International® is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Body and Mind Studio International® may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including for accounting purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided which forms part of Body and Mind Studio International®’s legitimate interest in promoting its business. You may request that this ceases at any time; you can also ask that your information not be used in this way from the beginning. This information will be shared with our email marketing partners at MailChimp who actually send out the emails which Body and Mind Studio International® creates.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- The website uses tracking cookies via our account at statcounter.com - this information is used purely for website statistical analysis, especially to see what people are searching for to find our website. e.g. “D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition UK” etc.
- All payments taken through this website are processed either using our secure PayPal Professional account at PayPal when paying via PayPal Express, or via Stripe when paying via Credit Card, Debit Card or Apple Pay. Your email address may be used to send you an invoice via PayPal and may be used to accept payments from you or to issue refunds where needed. This information is kept to allow Body and Mind Studio International® to meet its contractual obligations to you.
- For the production of labels to ship out your orders, our websites are connected to the Royal Mail Click & Drop® system. Your data is passed to this system and used by Royal Mail to produce shipping labels and deliver your order to your chosen shipping address.
- For the production of labels to ship out your orders, mainly those weighing over 2kg, our websites are connected to the UPS (UK) shipping system. Your data is passed to this system and used by UPS to produce shipping labels and deliver your order to your chosen shipping address.
All information that you share with Body and Mind Studio International® will be stored in a secure computer-based system and used only in connection with the work of Body and Mind Studio International®. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances unless we have your written permission. This information is processed to enable Body and Mind Studio International® to meet its legal obligations. We do not store credit or debit cards, although both PayPal and/or Stripe and/or Apple Pay do have the facility to do so. It is your decision and responsibility to ensure you are happy with the security provided by these merchants should you decide to store your card details with them. Body and Mind Studio International® cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent actions which may arise by the use of these external providers via our company websites.
Our company websites are as follows and this Privacy and GDPR Compliance Statement applies to all of these websites:-
Body and Mind Studio International® will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
- Information Body and Mind Studio International® keeps for marketing purposes will be kept until you ask for it to be removed. If you ask, it will be removed immediately the request is received.
- From the outset, you have the right to object to the storing and processing of your information and you can request to have it removed at any time. However, financial and medical information is required by Law to be kept for seven years. This will include your contact information as invoiced.
Links to External websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The right to have your contact information removed
You can request to remove only marketing information, only booking information, or both. If you request us to delete all of your contact information completely, then any bookings you have in the system will be cancelled as a result.
You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information Body and Mind Studio International® holds about you within 30 days. Body and Mind Studio International® will honour this request as quickly as possible; if it can’t be managed within 30 days Body and Mind Studio International® will let you know in writing.
You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information Body and Mind Studio International® holds about you is wrong then please notify Body and Mind Studio International® and we will amend it to be accurate.
You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If Body and Mind Studio International® cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk or to take your complaint to the Courts. If you choose this latter approach, Body and Mind Studio International® would advise you to seek qualified legal advice.
Body and Mind Studio International® will treat your information with the utmost respect and will keep you informed at every stage of the relationship with you. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and we will happily clarify anything that is at all unclear.
Body and Mind Studio International® does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or statute.