You (the client - as detailed in our Terms of Business) have the right to cancel and return your Body and Mind Studio International Ltd (the company) order anytime up to 14 days after delivery of the goods except for items listed in item 12.3 of our Terms of Business which cannot be returned under any circumstance.
To do so the client must follow the company returns procedure below, making a clear statement of your wish to cancel and the reason why. After this the client will be issued with an official Company Return Number (CRN) which should be clearly displayed on the front of the returned parcel.
If the client exercises their right of cancellation it is a term of the contract that the client must return the goods at their own expense and with a service which is to be tracked and signed for by a company employee only. The goods must be unopened and unused.
The clients statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will not be affected.
Provided that any goods that the client has received under the cancelled contract have been returned to the company, as requested above, the client will be entitled to receive a full refund. In the case of returned items, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Any refunds will be made back to the same payment method used by the client to make the original purchase. There are no fees for reimbursement.
Defective or Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a product is received defective or damaged, it may be returned to the company within 14 days of purchase from the company, for replacement or refund, by following the returns procedure below.
The company will reimburse any shipping costs for the returned product.
Customer Returns Procedure
All product returns must be authorised in advance by the company.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Returns, Body and Mind Studio International Ltd, PO Box 825, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 9QQ, United Kingdom to request a Customer Return Number (CRN) within the time scales shown above, providing the original order number, description of the goods being returned and the reason why (order cancellation/damaged or defective product).
- On receipt of a CRN number, return the product(s) to Body and Mind Studio International Ltd, PO Box 825, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 9QQ, United Kingdom.
- The client should include with the returned item your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and order number.
- The issued CRN number should be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Packages returned to the company without a visible CRN will not qualify for a refund and cannot be returned to the sender.
- The client will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning the item (unless otherwise advised). The company requests that a trackable/signed for shipping service is used (at the clients expense) or purchasing shipping insurance. The company accept no responsibility for returns that may be lost in transit.
- All returns should be received by the company within 14 days of delivery of the goods to the client, and between Monday and Friday (we are closed at weekends). Packages received by the company after this time will not qualify for a refund and cannot be returned to the sender.
- Once the clients return is received and inspected by an employee of the company, the company will contact you to confirm that receipt of the clients item. A refund (minus shipping fees) will be processed by the company finance team and a credit will be applied to the clients original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Terms of Business
This returns procedure forms part of the company Terms of Business which can be found >> here <<