- Terms of Business
Terms of Business
In these Terms and Conditions “Body and Mind Studio® International means Body and Mind Studio International Ltd (company number 06757605 registered in England and Wales) trading as “Body and Mind Studio® International; “Goods” means the goods and/or services to be supplied by Body and Mind Studio® International to the Client in accordance with goods and/or services offered on Body and Mind Studio® International’s website, leaflets and/or other verbal/written communications; and “the Client” means the person who accepts Body and Mind Studio® International’s quotation, website(s) and/or leaflet pricing for the supply of Goods or whose order for the Goods is accepted by Body and Mind Studio® International and where the Client comprises two or more persons their liability shall be joint and several.
D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition, Nature's Sunshine Products, Lily & Loaf and Pharmaid Products.
1. Body and Mind Studio® International source natural organic supplements, herbs and specialised nutritional supplements from all over the world to compliment our range of products and services. These include, but are not limited to D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition, Nature's Sunshine Products, Lily & Loaf, Solgar and Pharmaid products. All of these products supplied by Body and Mind Studio® International are offered subject to availability and orders shall be deemed to be accepted only when Body and Mind Studio® International either (a) makes arrangements with the buyer for the goods to be physically delivered to the Named Place of Destination or (b) despatches the goods to the Named Palce of Destination, whichever shall be the earlier.
3. The prices and other terms stated in our price lists apply to their relevant markets and are subject to alteration at any time without prior notice. Goods will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of order and VAT charged at the rate(s) ruling at that date.
4. Any special promotional terms which differ from the terms set out in our price lists and/or websites are subject to availability on acceptance of any order and no contract involving any such promotional terms shall exist until the order is accepted by the issue of an invoice as provided above.
5. Body and Mind Studio® International will not be bound by any variation of these terms and conditions unless its agreement to such a variation is recorded in writing and signed by a Director of Body and Mind Studio® International.
6. Goods are delivered on a CIP Named Place of Destination (Incoterms 2010) basis and risk passes to the Client in accordance with those Incoterms. Body and Mind Studio® International reserves the right to make an appropriate additional charge if overnight or other special delivery service is requested. "Named Place of Destination" means the place to which Goods will be ultimately delivered, being either the Client's premises or some other place agreed in writing by Body and Mind Studio® International.
7. All orders are delivered carriage paid (unless they are purchased from Body and Mind Studio® International's premises). Goods should always be checked at time of delivery. Both the carrier concerned and and Body and Mind Studio® International must be advised, in writing, otherwise than on a consignment note or delivery receipt, WITHIN THREE DAYS OF DELIVERY, of any shortage, damage, or mis-delivery. If an entire consignment is not received within 21 days of invoice date, written notice must be sent to Body and Mind Studio® International at once. CLAIMS RECEIVED OUTSIDE THESE LIMITS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
8. Title in the Goods shall pass to the Client upon the Goods leaving the Body and Mind Studio® International premises.
Herbalife Health and Nutrition Products
1. Paul and Beccy Hopfensperger of Body and Mind Studio® International are Herbalife Independent Distributors/Members, and although they recommend the products to Body and Mind Studio® International clients, the business is a separate legal entity and products can only be purchased via their dedicated website at www.HerbalNutritionforLife.com
2. Paul and Beccy Hopfensperger's Herbalife identification number is 07027349.
3. All Herbalife business is conducted by Paul and Beccy Hopfensperger in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of an International Herbalife Independent Distributor.
4. Any queries should be addressed via Herbalife UK Limited, The Atrium, 1 Harefield Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HB, UK.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)/Motivational Speaking
1. Given that it is not uncommon for NLP work to raise emotional issues, Body and Mind Studio® International take the responsible step of asking the Client to sign a form to help ensure that NLP is suitable for the Client. This approach complies with best practice in the NLP industry.
2. 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of appointments. We regret that if notice is not given, 50% of the treatment cost will be charged. An invoice will be issued for this amount. Body and Mind Studio® International invoices are due for payment within 14 days of issue. Body and Mind Studio® International reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% per month on all overdue accounts from the 15th day from the invoice date until the date on which Body and Mind Studio® International receives payment in full (including interest) inclusive.
3. The Client is requested to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to their appointment time, but no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their appointment time as they may not be able to enter the building due to security in place. If the Client is 15 or more minutes late for an appointment, the appointment may have to be re-arranged and a 50% charge will be made.
4. Payments pre-paid online at www.bodyandmindstudio.co.uk - cancellations more than 24 hours prior to an appointment booked online will be subject to 30% of amount paid handling fee. All online payments are subject to a supplement to cover PayPal charges. This will be shown at checkout stage as “Postage and Packing”. If the Clients chosen date for treatment is not available, an alternative will be offered. We are unfortunately unable to give refunds due to the PayPal costs involved.
5. Treatment will not be carried out until any outstanding payments are received from previous treatments or cancellation charges.
6. Body and Mind Studio® International has the right to refuse treatment without explanation if we deem treatment may be detrimental to the Client’s health or safety or the health or safety of Body and Mind Studio® International’s therapist.
7. The Client may refuse treatment and/or halt treatment at any time.
8. The Client may request and is entitled that another person be present during treatment.
9. Persons under the age of 18 years will require a parent or guardian to be present at all times.
1. Gift Vouchers purchased from Body and Mind Studio® International either in person or via the online store accessed via the company website at www.bodyandmindstudio.co.uk are valid for 120 days from the date of purchase. Any request for use of purchased vouchers after this time, will be considered on an individual basis by Body and Mind Studio® International, and in the event that Body and Mind Studio® International allow the use of a voucher after this time, a charge of £5 or 10% of the voucher value, whichever is the greater will be charged. This will need to be paid via the Body and Mind Studio® International website @ www.bodyandmindstudio.co.uk prior to attending for treatment. All decisions by Body and Mind Studio® International will be final.
2. Gift vouchers may not be redeemed for money or refunded to the purchaser. They may only be used for treatments, products or services available at the time of use at Body and Mind Studio® International.
3. Gift vouchers may only be redeemed for treatments at the prices applicable on the day of treatment which can be found at www.bodyandmindstudio.co.uk.
Special Offers/Stock Clearance Sales
1. From time to time, Body and Mind Studio® International run special offers and/or promotions. Only one special offer or promotion may be used at any one time.
2. Special offer treatments, products and services, may not be transferred to any other person(s) other than the person(s) it was purchased by/for at the time of purchase.
3. Special offers, when purchased are valid for use for 3 calendar months or 90 days from the date of purchase, whichever is the longer period of time.
4. No refunds are available for special offers purchased.
1. The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Body and Mind Studio® International website (www.bodyandmindstudio.uk) are owned by Body and Mind Studio® International or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights wherever possible. As a visitor to the website, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without written consent of Body and Mind Studio® International.
2. All trade marks used on the Body and Mind Studio® International website (www.bodyandmindstudio.co.uk) are the property of their respective owners. Body and Mind Studio® and Clinical Massage Fusion® are registered trademark of Body and Mind Studio Limited.
3. The Body and Mind Studio® International website features links to other web sites. While Body and Mind Studio® International hopes the Client will be interested in those websites, we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
4. Body and Mind Studio® International take every care to ensure that the information on their website, leaflets and other documentation is accurate and complete. However, some of it is supplied to Body and Mind Studio® International by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
5. The Body and Mind Studio® International websites and leaflets are provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
1. All Body and Mind Studio® International therapists are qualified in their particular fields and fully insured. Body and Mind Studio® International is therefore not legally liable for problems that occur during or after treatment is provided. Copies of all relevant qualifications are available for viewing at Body and Mind Studio® International’s premises if required. Should the Client require copies sent by e-mail, post or other, a fee of £25 will be charged to the Client.
2. To fulfil a booking request, especially on-site treatments at the Client’s chosen premises, and/or gift vouchers, Body and Mind Studio® International requires accurate contact telephone number/s, address, postcode and email address for the Client. Body and Mind Studio® International cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by inaccurate or incomplete information given to Body and Mind Studio® International.
3. As a Body and Mind Studio® International Client, if you have provided us with your e-mail address, we will from time to time send you e-mails and text messages with our latest offers, treatments and services. Should you not require us to send you this information please either send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address you wish to be unsubscribed and we will remove you from our mailing list(s).
4. Disclaimer: Nothing written or portrayed in Body and Mind Studio® International websites, leaflets, or documents should be taken as prescription, diagnosis or a substitute for consultation with your GP or health professional. Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. If a condition persists, please contact your doctor.
5. Body and Mind Studio® International will not be liable for any failures in the performance of any of their obligations under these terms and conditions caused by factors outside their control.
6. Body and Mind Studio® International reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate access to its’ website and/or services for any reason at any time. We accept no responsibility for any interruption to Body and Mind Studio® International’s website and/or services for reasons beyond our control.
7. This current version of our Terms and Conditions of Business supersedes all prior Terms and Conditions of Business, arrangements, warranties and understandings between the Client and Body and Mind Studio® International.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Business do not affect your common law and statutory rights.
9. These Terms and Conditions of Business shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Delivery and Returns - PLEASE ALSO SEE OUR CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19/BREXIT UPDATES (Forms part of our Terms of Business)
1. Postage and packing is charged at £3.99 for all orders dispatched to addresses in the United Kingdom (Royal Mail 2nd Class). Other options are available by clicking here.
2. Postage and packing is charged at £7.75 for most orders dispatched to addresses in The European Union.
3. Postage to certain parts of the EU and all other countries will be calculated automatically at the checkout stage for Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service on an individual per order basis.
4. International Shipments - Before placing an international order with Body and Mind Studio® International, we encourage The Client to check with their local Customs Authority to verify acceptance of any items that they wish to import. If an order/package is seized by The Client's local Customs Authority, it is The Client's responsibility to have it released and pay any costs which may be incurred or return the package in compliance with our Refund/Cancellation/Returns Policy to Body and Mind Studio® International in order to be eligible for a refund minus all shipping costs incurred. Knowing this risk, if an order is placed with us, The Client acknowledges that they will agree to pay for their order, regardless of whether or not they receive the package. If The Client does not receive the order, they have the right to request proof of non-delivery, including any paperwork that may accompany the return of the order. If The Client would like the order to be re-shipped, they may do so at their own risk and expense.
5. If orders are placed before 12:00 Hrs. (Mon-Friday - excluding Bank Holidays), most are generally despatched that day subject to available stock and/or volume of orders received. Packages are at the latest, dispatched within 48 working hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via The Royal Mail. During and/or just after UK Bank Holidays, this may take a little longer and we ask you to bear with us during these times. At our discretion we can ship with tracking and/or with signature or via a courier of Body and Mind Studio® International's choice at no additional cost the Client unless mutually agreed in writing between Body and Mind Studio® International and the Client.
6. Should The Client ask Body and Mind Studio® International to leave a delivery at a location other than delivery to The Client directly in person(s), Body and Mind Studio® International cannot be held responsible should the delivery become lost, examples being (but are not limited to) "Leave behind bin at side of house" or "if no one in, leave with a neighbour" etc., etc.
7. Body and Mind Studio® International are not responsible for packages lost, damaged or stolen en route to The Client, or after arrival. If The Client's package is lost or damaged, or delayed in transit, please contact us and your local delivery center immediately to report your problem and we will do our best to work with The Client to rectify the problem. A photograph should be taken by The Client immediately of any damage to the packaging and/or damaged product(s) so that this can be relayed to the relevant company who delivered the product e.g. Royal Mail, Courier etc.
1. Normal Body and Mind Studio® International working hours are 10:00 to 17:30 Hours, Monday through to Friday. We do not open Saturday, Sunday or United Kingdom Bank Holidays (2 in May, 1 in August, Good Friday, Easter Monday, the annual Christmas Day, Boxing Day holidays.
2. As a small family run business, we also close for annual holidays during which time orders placed online cannot be processed. For 2020, we will be closed from midday on 9th August, until September 2nd and from Tuesday December 22nd through until Monday January 4th, 2021. Orders placed online during these periods will be processed and shipped from September 2nd 2020 and January 4th, 2021 respectively, in chronological order in which they were received. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask you to bear with us during these much needed holidays.
3. Orders received online, are normally shipped on the same day if received before 12:00 Hrs. However, during busy periods, this may take a little longer, but we always aim to ship within 48 working hours from receipt of order. For example, if an order is placed at 4pm on a Friday, the maximum time we would aim to ship it by would be 4pm on the following Tuesday. If it is a Bank holiday weekend, it would be 4pm on the following Wednesday. This would be the worst case scenario.
1. You can cancel your order for goods ordered via our websites after you have placed the order, until up to seven days from the day after you receive it.
2. Goods should always be checked at time of delivery. Both the carrier concerned and and Body and Mind Studio® International must be advised, in writing, otherwise than on a consignment note or delivery receipt, within three days of delivery, of any shortage, damage, incorrect products shipped or mis-delivery. If an entire consignment is not received within 21 days of invoice date, written notice must be sent to Body and Mind Studio® International at once. Claims received outside of these limits cannot be considered.
3. Certain items cannot be returned if you have changed your mind (please contact us for full list) for example:
- CDs, DVDs if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping
- Blood testing kits, Food Intolerance Test Kits or Homocysteine Test kits.
- Software licences for SWAMI XP2,GenoType Diet with SWAMI GenoType III or OPUS23 due to being time-locked for the original purchaser/end user
- Nutritional supplements, face, body, haircare, skin care products which have been opened and/or the seals have been broken
- Perishable items, such as foods e.g. Teas, Unibar Protein Bars etc.
4. If the Client returns the product because they are claiming that it is defective we will examine the returned product and will notify the Client of our findings and confirm whether the Client is entitled to a refund on the grounds that the product was defective. Defective products returned by the Client will be refunded in full, including the original delivery charges charged to the Client.
5. The Client should ensure that the correct delivery/shipping address is entered at the time of placing an order. Body and Mind Studio® International cannot be held responsible for any problems or costs involved due to incorrect or inaccurate shipping information given to Body and Mind Studio® International by the Client when placing an order. Should a package be returned to Body and Mind Studio® International due to incorrect/inaccurate shipping information received, the Client will be responsible for all costs involved for re-sending the package to the Client at either the same or an alternative address. The original carriage charge paid by the client to Body and Mind Studio® International cannot be refunded.
6. On orders where a tracking number is supplied by Body and Mind Studio® International to the Client, it is the responsibility of the Client to track the journey of the order and if required, arrange for re-delivery should an attempt/attempts be un-successful by the postal service/courier in the country the order is being delivered to. Should a package be returned to Body and Mind Studio® International, the Client will be responsible for all costs involved for re-sending the package to the Client at either the same or an alternative address. The original carriage charge paid by the client to Body and Mind Studio® International cannot be refunded.
7. The Client is responsible for the cost of sending returned goods back to Body and Mind Studio® International. Please keep a receipt or proof of posting. The Client will be refunded for the original cost of the goods, but not for the original cost of postage. Please include your Body and Mind Studio® International receipt, Invoice or order number. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days from receipt of the returned, un-damaged, un-opened goods.
8. Before sending items back to us, please inform us by either e-mail or letter to receive a returns number. Once you have a returns number, we will contact you within 7 working days with details of where to return your parcel to.