Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula - Key System Product - Glandular System
120 Capsules. 30 day supply. Suggested Use: Take two capsules with breakfast and two with lunch.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula is a blend of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, with zinc, which helps contributes to maintaining normal metabolism, cognitive function and immune system. It is the Nature's Sunshine® Key System Product (KSP) for the Glandular System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula is one of the Nature's Sunshine® 9 Key System Products (KSP). It was created specifically to support the Glandular System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula contains a full complement of essential vitamins and minerals combined with specific herbs that are rich in easily absorbed trace minerals, to supply the glands with nutrients.
- Vitamin A - contributes to the normal function of the immune system, vision and cell specialisation.
- Vitamin C - contributes towards a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune and nervous system, psychological function, and collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and pantothenic acid, contributes to normal mental performance and energy yielding metabolism.
- Zinc - contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids and vitamin A, fertility and reproduction, cognitive function, normal vision, and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- The glandular system (endocrine system) and nervous systems work together to regulate all of the body’s processes, including growth, metabolism, digestion, elimination, menstruation (in females) and sleep.
- The glandular system communicates using chemical messengers called hormones that stimulate reactions that may last from a few hours to several days.
- The system functions best when it has ample stores of minerals, particularly trace minerals. For example, the thyroid gland maintains proper metabolic rates and levels of body fluids when it has ample iodine.
- Similarly, the pancreas controls blood sugar levels and needs chromium.
- Eating foods rich in trace minerals helps support the body’s glandular functions, but unfortunately, many foods that are a mainstay of the modern diet are low in trace minerals. This is due in part to modern food processing and part due to the depletion in soil quality.
- For example, raw sugar loses 94% of its chromium and 89% of its manganese during processing. Likewise, when wheat is processed into white flour, it loses 50% of its chromium and 86% of its manganese.
Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula - Finding Your Natural Balance
- Nutritional supplements rich in trace minerals, when taken in conjunction with a well-balanced diet, help ensure the endocrine system gets the nutritional elements it needs to function properly.
- Nature's Sunshine® Master Gland Formula is a unique formula which contains a full complement of nutrients that can be easily assimilated by the body, and provides targeted nutrients to nourish the body.
- It provides essential vitamins and minerals, combined with specific herbs which are rich in easily absorbed trace minerals, to supply the glands with nutrients.
Ingredients: Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), vitamin C, alfalfa aerial parts (Medicago sativa), asparagus stem (Asparagus officinalis), black walnut hulls (Juglans nigra), parsley leaf (Petroselinum crispum), potassium citrate, thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris), kelp leaf & stem (Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata), zinc gluconate, dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), dong quai root (Angelica sinensis), lemon bioflavonoid extract, schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis), marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis), uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi), pantothenic acid, soy lecithin, vitamin E, beta-carotene prep., manganese citrate. Capsule shell (gelatin, water).
Not suitable for use during pregnancy or for those planning or tying to conceive. Allergy Advice: contains ingredients derived from soya beans and black walnut hulls.