Nature's Sunshine® Nutri-Calm - Key System Product - Nervous System
90 Vegetarian Tablets. 30 day supply. Suggested Use: Take one tablet with meals three times daily.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Nature's Sunshine® Nutri-Calm has been designed to support a healthy nervous system helping you to stay soothed and settled during times of pressure, and for physically stressful conditions that can deplete the body of B-vitamins. Over the years it has been consistently one of the Nature's Sunshine® top selling products. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is the Nature's Sunshine® Key System Product (KSP) for the Nervous System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Nutri-Calm is one of the Nature's Sunshine® 9 Key System Products (KSP). It was created specifically to support the Nervous System.
- Nature's Sunshine® Nutri-Calm is a yeast free blend which has been specially formulated to provide plentiful levels of Vitamin C and B-Complex Vitamins, which helps maintain a healthy nervous system, along with the herb chamomile.
- It also contains Biotin, which maintains the normal functioning of the body’s organ tissues and systems (particularly in old age), is necessary to maintain energy and vitality and is recommended in periods of intense fatigue and during recovery.
- Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C are the core of all vitamin supplements which help maintain a healthy nervous system, and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) contributes to normal function of the heart and psychological function. Niacin (Vitamin B3) contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. These water soluble vitamins cannot be stored in the body and must be replenished on a daily basis.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal function of blood vessels, energy-yielding metabolism, the nervous system, and the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- All of the body's senses - our vision, hearing, smell, taste and touch - are a vital part of the nervous system network.
- In addition to influencing our physical bodily functions, the nervous system also influences how we act or react to demanding situations.
- Stress is a factor in nearly everybody's modern lifestyle, and the degree to which it affects us is largely determined by how we react to the stresses around us. Prolonged emotional stress can lead to a deterioration of our health.
- Stress can also increase the need for certain nutrients, since it alters our body's metabolic process.
- During times of pressure, the nervous system uses extra B-complex vitamins and vitamin C. B-Complex vitamins are in high demand within the body, but they are often lost in the refining and cooking process of most foods, and can be easily washed from the body.
- Physically stressful conditions and situations can also deplete the body of B vitamins.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, pantothenic acid, chamomile flowers extract (Matricaria recutita), niacin (as niacinamide), choline bitartrate, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, inositol, para-aminobenzoic acid, d-biotin, lemon bioflavonoid extract, vitamin B12, folacin. Bulking agents; di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, anti-caking agents; silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate.
- 0.14 KGS