Nature's Sunshine® Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals - Daily Nutrition
120 tablets. 60 Day Supply. Suggested Use: 1 tablet with a meal 2 times daily. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Vitamins and Minerals are essential nutrients that your body needs in order to function properly. The body can’t make vitamins itself, so it’s really important to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet every day. Nature's Sunshine® Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals is a top selling daily nutrition formula providing an excellent balanced profile of 23 vitamins and minerals blended into a base of plant extracts to aid their absorption.
Nature's Sunshine® Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals can help to make up any shortfall in your daily diet, and provides micronutrients from super-foods, and contains important carotenoid antioxidants, lutein and lycopene. These nutrients contribute to a multitude of body processes.Vitamin A for the immune system, iron metabolism, and maintenance of normal vision and skin. B vitamins for energy metabolism, and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin A for the immune system, iron metabolism, and maintenance of normal vision and skin.
- B Vitamins for energy metabolism, and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C for the immune and nervous systems, and normal formation of collagen.
- Vitamin D is not always easy to obtain, especially during the darker winter months, but is required for maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function, blood calcium levels, and normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- The formula also combines a wide range of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, iron and zinc, which contribute to a wide spectrum of essential processes in the body including cell division, oxygen transportation, blood clotting, cognitive function, protein synthesis, function of cell membranes, electrolyte balance, psychological function, and formation of connective tissue.
Ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C, calcium bis-glycinate, potassium citrate, zinc gluconate, pantothenic acid, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), l-selenomethionine, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, choline bitartrate, inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium citrate, magnesium bis-glycinate dihydrate, biotin, thiamin, beta-carotene, para amino benzoic acid, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, copper gluconate, manganese citrate, alfalfa aerial parts (Medicago sativa), asparagus stems (Asparagus officinalis), broccoli flowers (Brassica oleracea var. italica), cabbage leaves (Brassica oleracea var. capitata), hesperidin bioflavonoid extract, lemon bioflavonoid extract (Citrus limon), rutin, cyanocobalamin, rosehips fruit extract (Rosa canina), horsetail stems & strobilus (Equisetum arvense), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), potassium iodide, chromium chloride, folic acid, kelp leaves & stems (Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata). Bulking agent; microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent; stearic acid, bulking agent; carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, anti-caking agents; magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Nature's Sunshine® Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals contains vitamin A in the form of retinol. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Pregnancy: During pre-conception, pregnancy and nursing, use Nature’s Sunshine® Nature's Prenatal.
In the 2021 Nature's Sunshine® Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals was voted in at number 3 in the OriGym 17 best multivitamins for men. Note: This product is suitable for both men and women.
- 0.15 KGS