NEW Eat Right 4 Your Type®(Hardback book) - Dr. D'Adamo's revised ground breaking book which could change your life forever...
Body and Mind Studio® are proud to introduce the revised and updated 20th anniversary edition of Dr Peter D'Adamo's Eat Right for Your Type to our unique range of D'Adamo Personalised Nutrition products and services. With millions of people following the Blood Type Diet® worldwide, and with all the advancement made in the field of personalised nutrition, Dr D'Adamo felt twenty years was the perfect time to take stock. One of the remarkable things about the Blood Type Diet® is how consistently effective it has been. Dr D'Adamo is always looking for ways to use the latest science to make improvements to the diet, and he also listen to you. Your reported experiences have led to important breakthroughs as well and continually propel Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo to develop ways to further personalise nutrition and healthcare.
This 20th Anniversary Edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type® makes this worldwide phenomenon even more accessible, and includes:
- Personal and actionable health advice, including:
- A food and supplement key to reflect choices that best aid weight loss and healthy gut bacteria
- Instruction on how you should exercise, the efficiency with which you burn calories, and weight loss/gain tendencies
- Stress management techniques
- Predisposition to diseases including dementia, ADHD, celiac disease, and even allergies
- The varying influence of viruses, bacteria, infections, chemicals, and stressors that might compromise your immune system
- Vaccine sensitivities for each blood type, and what to watch for
- A NEW "10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge," which includes a week and a half of menus and exercise plans for each blood type, and a results quiz so readers can measure their progress
- Straight talk about fad diets, including paleo, vegan, low-fat, and low-calorie, and why they work for some and not for others
- Material on the scientific community's hot topic - the microbiome (gut bacteria) - and a quiz that helps the reader detect whether their diet may be too high in blood type-related lectins (peanuts, lentils, soy, wheat) that interfere with a healthy microbiome
- New foods added including Coconut water, Hemp, Yerba mate tea, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, and dozens more
Hardback book: 23.5cm x 16cm x 4cm. 411 pages. Weight: 635g.
About Dr Peter J. D'Adamo
Dr Peter J. D'Adamo is an eminent naturopathic physician and researcher with a wide international following and has been practicing naturopathic medicine for over 30 years. He is best known for his research on human blood groups and individualised nutrition and is the author of more than 20 books, including the New York Times best-seller Eat Right 4 Your Type®, which is consistently on bestseller lists many years since its publication (1998). It has been translated into 65 languages and has reached over 7 million people worldwide.
For his work on blood type and nutrition, Dr D'Adamo was selected 1990 Physician of the Year by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. In 1999, respected industry analysts named Eat Right 4 Your Type® one of the ten most influential health books ever and Dr. D'Adamo the most intriguing health author of the year. He is also the founder and editor emeritus of the Journal of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Adamo is the Distinguished Clinical Professor, Univerity of Bridgeport Health Sciences, Connecticut, USA and a Director of the Centre of Excellence in Generative Medicine. This state of the art teaching, research, and patient care centre is dedicated to better understanding the self-healing behaviours that are the basis of naturopathic philosophy and therapy.
- 0.64 KGS