(New) Original Home Blood-Typing Kit - Single use home blood typing kit for the Blood Type Diet®
Personalised Nutrition starts with a single drop of blood...
Your blood type (A, O, B, AB) is a genetic powerhouse with primary influence on the immune system, metabolism, and digestive processes. By knowing your blood type, you will take an important step toward personalising your health decisions for a more vibrant, healthy life.
Safe and easy to use, the new Original Home Blood-Typing Kit now has a more secure package along with everything you need to determine your blood type, including an extra lancet:
- 1 x Detailed instructions that are easy to follow (UK instructions supplied outside of the USA)
- 1 x EldonCard used for determining blood type for one individual
- 2 x Automatic lancets - one to use, the other a spare
- 1 x Skin sanitising swab
- 1 x Eldon Foil
- 1 x Plastic dropper used for placing water droplets
- 4 x applicator sticks used for placing blood
Watch this short video for a detailed guide on how to use our Original Home Blood Typing Kit ensuring you get accurate results to personalize your diet.
Performing the test is easy. Watch the video below, carefully read the included instructions before beginning, and you will be rewarded with accurate results.
- After first cleaning with the supplied alcohol prep pad, the finger is lanced with the sterile disposable lancet.
- The finger is massaged and a drop of blood is placed on top of each of the four collection sticks.
- The sticks are then applied to the card, mixed with water, and stirred according to directions.
- The results can then be read from the card.
Within minutes you will be able to determine your ABO Blood Type and your RH Factor. Please note, this brief overview is purely an outline; you'll need to read and carefully follow the detailed instructions supplied in the kit.
"Your blood type is the key that unlocks the door to the mysteries of health, disease, longevity, physical vitality and emotional strength."
Dr. Peter D'Adamo, Eat Right 4 Your Type®
Nothing adds as much value to your ability to personalise your health decisions as knowing your blood type. A few pounds and a couple of minutes can unlock an entirely new world of healing possibilities!
- 0.03 KGS
- 15.00 (cm)
- 18.00 (cm)
- 1.00 (cm)