Menopause: Manage Its Symptoms with The Blood Type Diet - Individualised Plan for dealing with Menopause
The individualized plan for preventing and treating hot flashes (hot flushes), loss of libido, mood changes, osteoporosis, and related conditions.
- Condition-specific tools for preventing and treating menopause that is not available in any of Dr. D'Adamo's other books.
- A diet tailored to your blood type that helps you manage, prevent or treat the symptoms.
- A new category of condition-specific Super Beneficials that highlight powerful foods.
- Blood-type-specific protocols for targeted vitamins, supplements, and herbs.
- Finally, Menopause includes a four-week plan for getting started that offers practical strategies for eating, exercising, and living right to prevent, and treat hot flashes, loss of libido, mood changes, osteoporosis, and related conditions.
Paperback: 192 pages
About Dr Peter J. D'Adamo
Dr Peter J. D'Adamo is an eminent naturopathic physician and researcher with a wide international following and has been practicing naturopathic medicine for over 30 years. He is best known for his research on human blood groups and individualised nutrition and is the author of more than 20 books, including the New York Times best-seller Eat Right 4 Your Type®, which is consistently on bestseller lists many years since its publication (1998). It has been translated into 65 languages and has reached over 7 million people worldwide.
For his work on blood type and nutrition, Dr D'Adamo was selected 1990 Physician of the Year by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. In 1999, respected industry analysts named Eat Right 4 Your Type® one of the ten most influential health books ever and Dr. D'Adamo the most intriguing health author of the year. He is also the founder and editor emeritus of the Journal of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Adamo is the Distinguished Clinical Professor, Univerity of Bridgeport Health Sciences, Connecticut, USA and a Director of the Centre of Excellence in Generative Medicine. This state of the art teaching, research, and patient care centre is dedicated to better understanding the self-healing behaviours that are the basis of naturopathic philosophy and therapy.