The ultimate in-depth approach to detailing your personalised diet…
Dr Peter D’Adamo’s GenoType Diet® takes his groundbreaking research to the next level with a customised programme that works with your own personal genetic makeup to maximise health and weight loss, as well as prevent or even reverse disease. Dr. D'Adamo’s work explains how a host of environmental factors, including diet and lifestyle, dictate how and when your genes express themselves. With the right tools, you can turn on the good genes and turn off the bad ones.
This programme enables you to take charge of your life by making nutrition and lifestyle choices that support wellbeing and longevity. Getting ‘GenoTyped’ at Body and Mind Studio® gives you a lifetime of Dr. D’Adamo’s knowledge about the healing power of personalised nutrition, stress management and lifestyle based on your unique genetic and environmental factors. ‘GenoTyping’ is an approach to naturopathic medicine which uses easily-obtained indicators of individual genetic factors to establish a person's genetic type.
SWAMI GenoType® III:
Blood group and subgroup testing is available from this site for dietary analysis according to the Blood Type Diet®. But, now you can go one step further. Full GenoTyping is available at Body and Mind Studio® using the SWAMI GenoType® III software developed by Dr. D'Adamo. Realise the promise of your personalised nutrition with Dr. D'Adamo's computer software programme which generates a completely individualised diet plan just for you! Dr. D'Adamo has combined the power of computers with his encyclopaedic knowledge of biochemical individuality to produce the ultimate diet software programme.
SWAMI GenoType® III is a sophisticated collection of diet analysis and reporting software which allows Body and Mind Studio®’s Blood Type Diet® and GenoType Diet® specialist Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI to generate a 35 to 50 page personalised dietary report after 12,600,000 individual calculations, performed on 225 individual nutrient values found for each of 800 different foods, all matched to the results of YOUR personal measurements and intake facts.
To put this into context, just imagine walking into your local bookshop, picking up a popular diet book, and watching it miraculously write itself for YOU in front of your very eyes! That's the power of SWAMI GenoType® III. Unlike static, unchangeable, one-size-fits-all diet books, SWAMI GenoType® III will use your own health profile to build a dynamic, one of a kind diet book that is right for you.
The SWAMI GenoType® III programme features a web-based user interface, so the latest version of the software is always available.
You can print out a personalised diet plan and Cookbook. You also will receive free access to Dr. Peter D'Adamo's unique Meal Planner software, which will allow you to create individualised weekly meal plans, shopping lists, and a personalised cookbook containing recipes that link with your diet!
So what do you get for your money?
Your SWAMI GenoType Diet® consultation will be performed by Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA (either at the Body and Mind Studio® premises or long distance by e-mail/internet/Skype etc. as preferred by you) and will include:-
- A total of 2.5 hours (approximately) of Paul's time to perform tests, consultation etc.
- Laboratory ABO and Rhesus (D) blood group test including A1/A2/A3 or A1B/A2B/A3B blood subgroup testing (for type A/AB’s only)
- Laboratory Lewis blood group secretor status test
- Laboratory MN blood group test
- Laboratory Duffy Blood group Test
- Myers Briggs Personality test
- General Client Lifestyle Check
- Personal health profile including height, weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and % Body Fat checks and advice
- Body measurements including; Leg and Torso length, Index and Ring Finger Lengths, PROP Taster testing, Gonial angle measurement, full fingerprinting and analysis, Upper leg space (Gynic or Andric), Wrist measurements, Body type/Waist and hip measurements, Cranial measurements and Head Shape, Teeth analysis, Your personal and family medical history.
- An A4 presentation folder with full set of colour printouts including your SWAMI GenoType® printouts of personlised 'Superfoods', 'Neutrals' and 'Best Avoided' foods for your optimum health, and lifestyle reccomendations, plus;
- An A4 printout of all of your blood test results, plus;
- A full fact sheet for interpretation of your laboratory blood test results
- All of your full set of measurements as entered into the software
- A wallet card for your blood type and secretor status listing the foods you should eat and avoid
- Recommended nutritional supplementation programme based on the consultation results
- If you are doing this as a family, we can produce a printout for up to 4 people known as SWAMI GenoType® Cross Referencer giving a combined list of fodds you should/should not eat as a family - makes meal planning super easy!
- 30 minute follow up appointment either in clinic or by telephone, Skype or e-mail to assist you in achieving your heath and wellness goals and/or weight loss (if required)
- Ongoing personal use of the SWAMI GenoType® meal planning software, and your intake data is stored in the software database for use at subsequent appointments via Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA at Body and Mind Studio®
PRACTITIONER: Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA
NOTE! Subsequent visits and/or correspondence and/or telephone calls with Paul Hopfensperger MIfHI MCMA at Body and Mind Studio® will be charged at our current rates. < Click here for full pricing and details >
DISCLAIMER! Before purchasing a GenoType Diet® with SWAMI GenoType® III consultation, you should understand that the information contained within it, and the individual diet report curated from it, utilises information based on a variety of the client's biometric measurements, dermatoglyphic (fingerprint) data, serologic markers such as blood type, biometric measurements and other presonal data, and does not substitute or constitute a medical genetics consultation. Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your doctor. Please read our GenoType Diet® with SWAMI GenoType® III consultation terms of business before proceeding with an GenoType Diet® with SWAMI GenoType® III consultation.
Peter D'Adamo is a distinguished professor of clinical sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA, a naturopathic physician, author, researcher-educator, Ivesian, software developer and air-cooled enthusiast. He is a recognised authority in glycobiology, particularly the ABO blood groups and the secretor (FUT2) polymorphisms. He is versant in several computer languages, with SWAMI (serotyping with advanced modifiable inventories) and OPUS23 just two of his software applications currently in use.
Dr D'Adamo teaches Generative Medicine I and II, Introduction to Biochemical Individuality of Naturopathic Medicine, and supervises a specialised clinic shift in Personalised Medicine at the University of Bridgeport. He has published the first textbook in naturopathic systems biology, Fundamentals of Generative Medicine, Vol. 1 (Drum Hill Publishing, LLC).
He is the author of several popular books, all of which can be found by clicking here including the New York Times bestseller, Eat Right for Your Type (Penguin Putman) and most recently Change Your Genetic Destiny (Random House).
Paul Hopfensperger is a UK based Master Instructor for Dr. Peter J D'Adamo's Institute for Human Individuality at Body and Mind Studio®. He specialises in The Blood Type Diet®, The GenoType Diet® and OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics. He was the first and only person from the UK to attend the inaugural OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics training seminar conducted by Dr D'Adamo at the Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA in April 2016. Paul also holds a diploma in Diet and Nutrition, and a post graduate diploma in Chinese Nutritional Therapy from The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. He is a Member of the Complimentary Medical Association.