Lily & Loaf - Organic Essential Oil - Ylang Ylang III - 10ml - Fragrant, Sweet and Intoxicating
Fragrant, sweet and intoxicating, Lily & Loaf - Organic Essential Oil - Ylang Ylang III is a soothing oil which lifts the spirit and relaxes the Body and Mind. With euphoric and aphrodisiac properties it inspires inner peace, joy and self-esteem.
Ylang Ylang is a large tree native to the far eastern countries including Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia.
In aromatherapy Ylang Ylang III essential oil is considered one of the best for relaxing the Body and Mind. Simply inhaling the aroma is said to help reduce blood pressure, and in massage the oil naturally enhances relaxation, gently relieving stress and anxiety. Emotionally and spiritually, ylang ylang essential oil helps to connect to inner self to heal emotional trauma.
Ylang Ylang III essential oil is valuable for both oily and dry skin types due to its balancing and soothing properties, and can be used for skin and hair care. The sweet exotic aroma of Ylang Ylang III essential oil uplifts the spirit, and is considered an effective aphrodisiac, perhaps due to a euphoric and sedative effect.
Essential Oil: 100% Organic Ylang Ylang III (Cananga odorata).
- Aromatic Description: Sweet, Fragrant.
- Plant Part: Flowers.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Source: Madagascar. Bottled in the UK.
- Main Elements: Beta-caryophyllene, linalool, farnesol, geraniol.
Uses and Benefits
- Diffuse in one of our Essential Oil Burners or Vaporise and inhale for a fragrant uplifting atmosphere to relax and reduce anxiety.
- Massage after blending with one of our Organic Carrier Oils for sensuous, relaxing, relief from stress.
- General: Apply diluted to oily or dry skin for balancing soothing properties.
- Bath time: Add to bathwater.
Do not ingest essential oils. Never use undiluted.
Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour.
Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. Excessive use may cause nausea. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.