Nature's Sunshine® Vitamin B-Complex - A Blend of B Vitamins, Herbs & Natural Extracts for Mental Performance, the Heart, Nervous & Immune Systems
120 vegetarian tablets. 120 Day Supply. Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Commonly referred to as the Vitamin B complex, these eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12) play vital roles in ensuring that our bodies operate as efficiently as they should. Nature's Sunshine® Vitamin B-Complex contains a range of B vitamins that provide an array of health benefits contributing to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, and normal function of the immune system, providing energy, endurance, and stamina. The body needs different amounts of each B vitamin, and this formula is balanced to assist Vitamin B12 absorption. It is highly recommended for vegetarians due to its high level of Vitamin B12, in a formula that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) - contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - contributes to maintenance of normal red blood cells, skin, vision, and metabolism of iron.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - contributes to normal psychological function, the functioning of the nervous system, and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) - contributes to normal mental performance as well as the synthesis of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - contributes to the regulation of normal hormonal activity, and protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal hair, skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B9 (Folacin/Folic Acid) - contributes to the production and maintenance of new cells and for preventing changes to DNA, thus assisting in disease prevention. It is especially important during periods of frequent cell division and growth, such as infancy and pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) - contributes to normal red blood cell formation, the normal function of the immune and nervous system and psychological function.
Nature's Sunshine® Vitamin B-Complex is free from sugar, starch, artificial colourings or flavourings. The formula includes the Nature's Sunshine® SynerPro® Concentrate base, is yeast-free, and each tablet is coated to preserve freshness.
|Each Vitamin B-Complex tablet provides the following B Vitamins:|
|(B1) Thiamin||6 mg||545|
|(B2) Riboflavin||6.8 mg||486|
|(B3) Niacinamide||50 mg||313|
|(B5) Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||667|
|(B6) Pyridoxine||8 mg||571|
|(B7) Biotin||300 μg||600|
|(B9) Folacin||400 μg||200|
|(B12) Cobalamin||24 μg||960|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
Ingredients: Niacin, SynerPro® Concentrate: [broccoli flowers (Brassica oleracea var. italic), cabbage leaf (Brassica oleracea var. capitata), carrot root (Daucus carota), red beet root (Beta vulgaris), rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis), tomato fruit (Solanum lycopersicum), turmeric root (Curcuma longa), grapefruit bioflavonoid extract, hesperidin bioflavonoid extract, orange bioflavonoid extract], pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, folic acid, vitamin B12. anti-caking agents; di-calcium phosphate, micro-crystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.