Lily & Loaf - Circulate - Multi-Buy (180 Vegan Capsules)
Lily & Loaf - Circulate - Multi-Buy (180 Vegan Capsules)
Lily & Loaf - Circulate - Multi-Buy - Key System Product - Circulatory System
180 Vegan Capsules. 30 Day Supply. Suggested Use: Take two capsules, three times daily with water. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.
To open a larger .PDF version of this label please <Click Here>
Lily & Loaf - Circulate has been developed with the health of the circulatory system in mind and provides generous levels of a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and plant extracts to support the heart and circulatory system, and help the body generate energy for vitality and wellbeing.
It provides high levels of B vitamins which are important in the maintenance of normal heart health, heart function, and the formation and maintenance of red blood cells to support circulation, energy production and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. B vitamins also help to support the nervous system, immune system and psychological function. This unique formula also includes L-arginine, Ginkgo Biloba, Hawthorn and CoQ10.
- l-arginine is an amino acid that the body converts into nitric oxide - an important molecule associated with the health of blood vessels. It is known as a vasodilator which means it can help blood vessels to relax and widen, helping to increase blood flow and improve circulation. Wider blood vessels also help to improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles during exercise.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is required by all cells in the body and is used to process energy. It is naturally present in the body but declines with age. Cells use CoQ10 to perform a whole host of essential roles to maintain healthy bones, muscle, metabolism, and neurological function, with highest levels found in the muscles and the heart.
Natural botanicals in this formula include Ginkgo biloba which has a long association with heart health, and Hawthorn berries extract, which contains specific antioxidants that nourish the cardiovascular system. An abundance of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E help to protects cells from oxidative stress and support a normal immune system.
At Body and Mind Studio International® we recommend the Lily & Loaf Circulate formula as a substitute for the Nature's Sunshine® Mega-Chel® which is no longer available in the United Kingdom. In the USA, Nature's Sunshine® Mega-Chel® is one of the Nature's Sunshine® 9 Key System Products (KSP). It was created specifically to support the Circulatory System.
- The heart is an amazing organ that pumps over 9,000 litres of blood through its chambers each day.
- Blood carries nutrients and oxygen to every living cell in the human body. Simultaneously it picks up carbon dioxide and other waste material produced by the cells and carries them away for removal from the body.
- It is essential to take proper care of our circulatory system so that it does not become clogged or restricted in its natural flow.
- Being overweight and smoking are just two of the many factors that put the circulatory system under stress.
Lily & Loaf - Circulate - More Than Just a Multi-vitamin...
- The Circulatory System is an incredible network of around 60,000 miles of blood vessels, all powered by the heart.
- For the circulatory system to function properly the heart must be strong, the vessels capable of safely transporting optimal amounts of blood, and the blood itself must be healthy.
- Health problems can arise when these systems are not healthy. Three major factors that contribute to circulatory problems are hypertension (high blood pressure), high levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the bloodstream, and smoking.
- Other factors include obesity, heredity and emotional stress.
- Lily & Loaf - Circulate includes Vitamins A, C and E along with the trace mineral selenium, these help to prevent important molecules and structures within the cell from reacting with oxygen, which often injures the cell structure.
Ingredients/Nutritional Profile: L-ascorbic acid; Potassium gluconate; Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose); L-Arginine Base; Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous; microcrystalline cellulose; Magnesium hydroxide; D-Calcium Pantothenate; DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate; Cyanocobalamin; Zinc Gluconate; Thiamin Hydrochloride; L-Cysteine hydrochloride; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Nicotinamide; Hawthorn berries extract (Crataegus oxyacantha); Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA); Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus sinensis /Citrus limon) 60% hesperidin; Selenomethionine; Riboflavin; L-Methionine; Retinol Acetate; Japanese acacia extract (Sophora japonica) 95% Rutin; Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba L) 24% flavonoids, 6% sesquiterpene lactones; Ferrous fumarate; Beta-carotene 10% (modified starch, glucose syrup, beta-carotene, medium chain triglycerides, water, DL-alpha tocopherol and tricalcium phosphate); Inositol; Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone); Copper gluconate; Chromium picolinate; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid; D-biotin.
Contains no: GMO, Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Added Sugar, Artificial Flavours, Preservatives or Colourings.
Lily & Loaf - Circulate contains vitamin A in the form of Retinol. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Pregnancy: During pre-conception, pregnancy and nursing, Body and Mind Studio International® recommends using Nature’s Sunshine® Prenatal - Product code: NSP3242.