SWAMI Xpress Ultimate Bundle - Realising the promise of Personalised Nutrition, because YOU are unique!
What is SWAMI Xpress?
SWAMI Xpress, created by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo, puts the power of personalised nutrition in your hands. This cutting-edge software allows you to generate a completely customised nutritional program designed to optimise your overall health, maximise weight loss, and boost energy levels. Instead of a one-size-fits-all diet, SWAMI Xpress uses important markers such as your blood type and secretor status, as well as simple body measurements that provide clues into your genetic makeup and health risks. Simply enter your health history into the easy to use program and SWAMI Xpress does the rest – performing 12,600,000 individual calculations on the nutrient values of 800 different foods to determine the foods that will yield the healthiest results for YOU as an individual!
What is SWAMI Xpress Ultimate Bundle?
SWAMI Xpress Ultimate Bundle is a unique money saving pack put together by Paul Hopfensperger of Body and Mind Studio® to give you ALL the tools and tests required by SWAMI Xpress to determine YOUR unique GenoType® in one package. It includes the following items:-
- SWAMI Xpress (Digital Download) - A single digital download licence for one user. Click on the link for full details.
- Laboratory ABO & Rhesus (D) + Lewis + MN Blood Group Test - This bundle includes the following blood tests all required by SWAMI Xpress (click on the link for full details):-
- A single finger-prick blood test to find out if you are blood group A, B, AB or O. It also includes A subgroups (A1 and A2). This test will tell you if you are blood group A1, A2, B, A1B, A2B, O, and Rh (D)+ (Rhesus positive) or Rh (D)– (Rhesus negative).
- The Lewis Blood Group Test to determine your Secretor Status (Secretor or Non-Secretor). Click here to for more information on the importance of your Secretor Status.
- The MN Blood Group Test to determine your MN Blood Group.
- D'Adamo Home GenoTyping Kit - Dr. Peter D'Adamo's Home GenoTyping Kit gives you the tools you'll need to enable you to complete the SWAMI Xpress input data to determine YOUR GenoType®. Click on the link for full details of the package contents.
NOTE! Before purchasing any of the Body and Mind Studio® Laboratory Services range of laboratory blood tests read our Laboratory Blood Tests Terms of Business.
Peter D'Adamo is a distinguished professor of clinical sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA, a naturopathic physician, author, researcher-educator, Ivesian, software developer and air-cooled enthusiast. He is a recognised authority in glycobiology, particularly the ABO blood groups and the secretor (FUT2) polymorphisms. He is versant in several computer languages, with SWAMI (serotyping with advanced modifiable inventories) and OPUS23 just two of his software applications currently in use.
Dr D'Adamo teaches Generative Medicine I and II, Introduction to Biochemical Individuality of Naturopathic Medicine, and supervises a specialised clinic shift in Personalised Medicine at the University of Bridgeport. He has published the first textbook in naturopathic systems biology, Fundamentals of Generative Medicine, Vol. 1 (Drum Hill Publishing, LLC).
He is the author of several popular books, all of which can be found by clicking here including the New York Times bestseller, Eat Right for Your Type (Penguin Putman) and most recently Change Your Genetic Destiny (Random House).
Paul Hopfensperger is a UK based Master Instructor for Dr. Peter J D'Adamo's Institute for Human Individuality at Body and Mind Studio®. He specialises in The Blood Type Diet®, The GenoType Diet® and OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics. He was the first and only person from the UK to attend the inaugural OPUS23 Genomic Bioinformatics training seminar conducted by Dr D'Adamo at the Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, USA in April 2016. Paul also holds a diploma in Diet and Nutrition, and a post graduate diploma in Chinese Nutritional Therapy from The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. He is a Member of the Complimentary Medical Association.